In far western New South Wales the booming silver mines of Hades Crossing feed the burgeoning economy of a newly minted nation. But when months pass without rain, the growing population and its thirsty mines soon outstrip the water supply. In desperation the Chamber of Commerce...
It is February 1954. In a home for pregnant and wayward girls somewhere in Australia, a group of young women are coming to terms with being hidden away because of the shame of breaking society's taboos. With little in common except their condition, the women work in the laundry,...
Each play in the Large Cast Anthology e-collection is packaged with additional resources, such as playwright audio interviews, images and notes from the selection panel. Details of what's included for each play can be found by following the links below.
- Bumpy Angels by Sue Rider
- Chronicles of the French Revolution by Sandra Shotlander
- Drought Breaker by Linda Stainton
- Gate 38 by David Megarrity
- Generation B by Gail Evans
- Hanging on to the Bottom of the World by Barry Kay
- Motion Sickness by Michael Hill
- Smells Like Impulse by Stephen Carleton
- Something Wicked by Kate Rice
- Stories from Suburban Road by Alan Becher
- Tales from the Arabian Nights by Donna Abela
PLEASE NOTE: All of the plays included in the Large Cast Anthology are also available for individual sale. If purchasing separately, scripts will not be accompanied by the additional resources. To purchase the Large Cast Anthology click the 'add to cart' button on the previous page.