While doing time in the dreaded Detention Room Three, five schoolgirls unwittingly unlock a portal to the world of Macbeth. The Witches prophesy great things for the girls, promising them their dearest wishes. When the prophecies come true, the girls are ecstatic - except for...
Sean has a terrible confession to make. He wants to tell his sister the unforgivable thing he has done, but just as he gathers the courage to walk through the door of the building where she works, the ground begins to shake and the walls begin to crack. 'Motion Sickness'...
Each play in the Large Cast Anthology e-collection is packaged with additional resources, such as playwright audio interviews, images and notes from the selection panel. Details of what's included for each play can be found by following the links below.
- Bumpy Angels by Sue Rider
- Chronicles of the French Revolution by Sandra Shotlander
- Drought Breaker by Linda Stainton
- Gate 38 by David Megarrity
- Generation B by Gail Evans
- Hanging on to the Bottom of the World by Barry Kay
- Motion Sickness by Michael Hill
- Smells Like Impulse by Stephen Carleton
- Something Wicked by Kate Rice
- Stories from Suburban Road by Alan Becher
- Tales from the Arabian Nights by Donna Abela
PLEASE NOTE: All of the plays included in the Large Cast Anthology are also available for individual sale. If purchasing separately, scripts will not be accompanied by the additional resources. To purchase the Large Cast Anthology click the 'add to cart' button on the previous page.