A deliriously tacky comedy about stereotypes in the schoolyard, embracing self-image and taking control of your own school life. Written for Darwin High School students with lots of local references. Great opportunity for kids to put their own cultural references in. Also...
A young woman looks back on her struggle to survive tumultuous times during the French Revolution. It is a fast-paced sweep through French history, from events leading to the fall of the Bastille, to the Terror in 1794. In Brechtian style, the play takes the audience into the...
Each play in the Large Cast Anthology e-collection is packaged with additional resources, such as playwright audio interviews, images and notes from the selection panel. Details of what's included for each play can be found by following the links below.
- Bumpy Angels by Sue Rider
- Chronicles of the French Revolution by Sandra Shotlander
- Drought Breaker by Linda Stainton
- Gate 38 by David Megarrity
- Generation B by Gail Evans
- Hanging on to the Bottom of the World by Barry Kay
- Motion Sickness by Michael Hill
- Smells Like Impulse by Stephen Carleton
- Something Wicked by Kate Rice
- Stories from Suburban Road by Alan Becher
- Tales from the Arabian Nights by Donna Abela
PLEASE NOTE: All of the plays included in the Large Cast Anthology are also available for individual sale. If purchasing separately, scripts will not be accompanied by the additional resources. To purchase the Large Cast Anthology click the 'add to cart' button on the previous page.