Hanging on to the Bottom of the World tells the rather staid story of Australian Federation in a way that is as theatrical, physical, visual and funny as possible while not shying away from the darker side of the story – the White Australia policy, the generally appalling...
Adapted by Alan Becher from Tom Hungerford's autobiography of the same name, Stories from Suburban Road is a nostalgic and vivid look at growing up in an Australian rural setting between two world wars. 'This is storytelling at its best - urgent, immediate, simple and filled...
Each play in the Large Cast Anthology e-collection is packaged with additional resources, such as playwright audio interviews, images and notes from the selection panel. Details of what's included for each play can be found by following the links below.
- Bumpy Angels by Sue Rider
- Chronicles of the French Revolution by Sandra Shotlander
- Drought Breaker by Linda Stainton
- Gate 38 by David Megarrity
- Generation B by Gail Evans
- Hanging on to the Bottom of the World by Barry Kay
- Motion Sickness by Michael Hill
- Smells Like Impulse by Stephen Carleton
- Something Wicked by Kate Rice
- Stories from Suburban Road by Alan Becher
- Tales from the Arabian Nights by Donna Abela
PLEASE NOTE: All of the plays included in the Large Cast Anthology are also available for individual sale. If purchasing separately, scripts will not be accompanied by the additional resources. To purchase the Large Cast Anthology click the 'add to cart' button on the previous page.