Two Australian Plays have been selected for the Summer Play Festival in New York
Two Australian Plays have been selected as part of the Summer Play Festival in New York. The two scripts, Tender by Nicki Bloom and Whore by Rick Vlede were chosen from more than 1400 submissions. The final 7 plays and one musical also include titles from the United States and the UK. A fantastic achievement for the two Australian plays selected.
For more information and to read about the plays or the festival visit the Summer Play Festival Website.
Summer Play Festival 2009 Season:
- The Chimes by Kevin Christopher Snipes
- Departure Lounge by Dougal Irvine
- The Happy Sad by Ken Urban
- Reborning by Zayd Dohrn
- The Sacrifices by Alena Smith
- Tender by Nicki Bloom
- We Declare You a Terrorist by Tim J. Lord
- Whore by Rick Viede